Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where Was I?

Yesterday Isaiah had his Christmas musical at school. He did a great job. I was impressed with the song choices too. During at least three songs the birth of Jesus was actually acknowledged. Nobody sang about Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or Ramadan for that matter. The Christmas concert actually mentioned our Christ! Very cool. I was impressed.

After the afternoon concert that was attended by Gramps, Grammy and Auntie Sally the whole crew came over to spend the afternoon and eat tacos for supper. The tacos were Isaiah's idea. I was planning on something a bit fancier but whatever.

Mom and Sally were eating some Christmas cookies that I made earlier this week and mom said she liked them. Anna piped in and said, "Sank you, I make dem my felf." As I stood there with my mouth hanging open in disbelief Grammy continued the conversation and said again that they were tasty cookies. Anna again had a little comment and said, "Elmo helped but he just ate da dough." Elmo, as in Sesame Street, apparently was over this week and made cookies with Anna. Again I ask, where was I?

5 comments:

erin said...

Oh my goodness, now THAT'S funny.
I've GOT to meet this little girl!

zcoffeegirl said...

Very funny.....so fun to see their personalities expounding.

Katie R. said...

Oh I can verify 100% that her personality is definitely expounding. :)

Jessica said...

How cute is that? The things little kids will say.....

kristi noser said...

That little Anna sure has an imagination. Maybe tell her she can make dinner tonight...