Addendum: I've been tagged again by Kelli so instead of reposting this I'll still play along and list some more bloggy friends to tag:
Amanda @ I am Mommy
Kris @ Adventures at Acorn Academy
Ok, so Cara tagged me on her blog so I will do my best. I've never done this before and I don't know if I'm understanding what to do...here goes.
TEN YEARS AGO
1998, I was engaged to Matthew and living in an old, old, old farmhouse. If memory serves correctly I was teaching 2-year olds at a daycare in River Falls. We had a dog, Jacob, and were raising some chickens in the old milkhouse. I think that about sums it up.
MY TO-DO LIST TODAY
1. feed dog, sheep, fish and chickens (children too but, that's not really ON the list)
2. bake banana bread, apple bread and chocolate zucchini bread
3. put laundry away and keep washing the dirty stuff
5. clean bathrooms
6. wash up kitchen after all the baking
7. figure out what we're having for supper and make it
SNACK THAT I ENJOY
buttered popcorn popped on the stove in a pot (never microwaved)
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. give 1/2 to the feds; cause I'm generous like that
2. decide with Matthew a charity of our choice to donate to
3. pay off our debt and the company's debts
4. set the kids up for school and stuff
5. set us up for retirement
(I blew through all that real quick)
PLACES I'VE LIVED
Sioux City, IA
Mounds View, MN
River Falls, WI
Menomonie, WI (school)
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Jessica (Adjusting to the World)
Birdie (Crooked Maple)
Laura (the Heart of Hospitality)
Kara Jo (P is not for Perfect)
Cara, thanks that was fun!