Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm Imagining What 80 Degrees Feels Like...

I have a roast in the crock pot right now cooking low and slow. I plan on shredding it when it's nice and tender and adding BBQ sauce for sandwiches to feed the troops at supper time. The roast is cooking in beer and onions, among other various herbs and spices.

Can I just say I LOVE the smell of beer and onions cooking together. I completely forgot.... Bring on summertime. I'm going to pretend that instead of a plain ol' beef roast in the crock pot that my husband is par-boiling brats for the grill.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, YUM!

Anonymous said...

Can I come over for dinner? ;)

Sounds good. Great to see ylou today! I just love your insight and feel so blessed when you share. I think you add SUCH grace to this group!!! And of course, your love for Him is inspiring all in itself.

Blessings to you and yours-
Amanda

Birdie said...

it's 2 in the morning but I could really go for some brats now - thanks a lot...