Saturday, February 23, 2008

Reading Game - 12345

<= That Girl tagged me with a reading game. I love to read so here are the rules. Play along if you'd like. All readers are officially tagged so go ahead if you need a blog idea. Who knows, someone may be reading the very same book and something fun could be started....


1. Grab the closest book with 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
The closest book to me is the one I'm currently reading: Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon. Karon also wrote the wonderful Mitford Series and Home to Holly Springs is the first in a series about Father Tim.
"Thank you for having me." The palm of her hand was cool; she wore a suit the color of the blue parlor walls.
"I didn't know whether you'd come."
"I wasn't so sure about it myself."
There you have it. Thank you to That Girl, this was fun. I love any excuse to share the book in which I'm currently involved. Jan Karon is one of my favorite authors so I'm happy to share 4 sentences of her new book.
If you've read this post and you love reading feel free to either take this to your blog or leave a comment. What are you all reading right now?

No comments: