Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I Don't Wanna

Happy 2008! Hope all New Year's Eve plans went well for those who celebrated. I do believe we were all asleep by 8pm. Very exciting I know. We are wild and crazy over here. Today? I'm washing clothes and snowpants, gloves, hats, jackets and scarves. Why? I have to send my boy to school tomorrow. I.Don't.Wanna.

I really don't want to. I like having him at home. How much longer 'til summer? I'll buck up. If Isaiah knows how much I hate sending him to school it could only lead to disaster. I'm sure he'd take that bit of info. all the way to the bank.

Happy New Year and here's to a quick finish to the school year.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy New Year to the Rollis...the four-legged ones as well.

Carla said...

I am kinda looking forward to it myself. The cherubs are longing for their school routine as well.

kristi noser said...

I had this thought this morning as well. The holiday breaks are always too short. Maybe it's because I know our routine has to begin again after a long vacation. Oh well, back to reality.
Can your routine include a visit to AWANA? We miss you!

Katie R. said...

Thank you, I would love that. Not sure when? It's hard to do stuff at night when the school bus comes at 7:25am!!! Over an hour earlier than Hudson and good grief that makes a difference. We wouldn't get home 'til 9 or later and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet? It would be fun to just pop in and visit and not stay the whole time but who am I kidding? I'd easily chit-chat the evening away and 8pm would creep up too quick. I miss AWANA and the Sparks, moving was a lot harder than I thought it would be.