Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Things We Do

A few weeks ago my mom and Anna had a bonding moment. Grammy painted Anna's toe-ies with polish. Being the girly-girl that Anna is she LOVED it! She's been showing everyone who'll look her "pitty peent". It has started to wear off and she asked for more. I don't own any polish so I couldn't help the girl out. She not only asked for more but she asked for "boo peent" as well. Hmmm...I'm pretty sure Grammy does not have blue nail polish. Matthew wanted me to buy her some blue polish so, I did. I repainted Anna's tiny toes blues. Well, today she insisted Mama have pitty boo peent, too. Aww...c'mon....seriously? YES! I now have electric blue nail polish on my toes. I assure I will not be going barefoot or wearing flip-flops for awhile. At least Anna loves it.

3 comments:

erin said...

Why NOT?!? Show off those toes! Frost bite is so IN this summer!

hannahjane said...

I agree! Who cares what color your toes are? Show 'em off!

kristi noser said...

I agree too--even though that comment from Hannah was actually me....