Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mama's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms today. It is a super duper day! Today makes all the other days worth it, I only wish it were more like a week long celebration. :)

We are off to Red Wing, MN today for a ginormous brunch at the St. James Hotel. We went two years ago, however, I was 8mos. pregnant and in the middle of gestational diabetes. Needless to say, I didn't eat very much. This year....no insulin, no diabetes just tons of yummy morsels to eat. Yeah! My fam. brought me a tiny breakfast in bed this morning, don't want to fill up too soon, complete with a beautiful rendition of a Happy Mother's Day song composed by Isaiah and gave me three very sweet cards. I feel loved. I feel appreciated. I feel proud to be their Mama.

I hope all the other mom's have a special day too. God Bless!

No comments: