Friday, May 4, 2007

Kitchen Trap

I needed to creatively keep Anna out of the kitchen drawers that hold the snacks. This is what I came up with:

This worked for about 6 weeks. Today Anna tricked me, she sneakily had me dress her baby doll and with my back turned she went to the kitchen. When I turned around she was carrying a graham cracker and looked like she had just conquered the world. Yet another difference between my two kiddos. We didn't lock anything up with Isaiah, ever. Oh well! I'm sure I'll think of something. I think my jr.high locker padlock is in a box somewhere. I'll find it. That might hold her off for another 6-8 weeks.

2 comments:

erin said...

OK, I can't believe no one commented on this. I thought the whole thing was really funny. You are a resourceful mommy.

Katie R. said...

Thank you, however, I must not be resourceful enough. I'm hoping the padlock will work.