Friday, June 5, 2009

Dear Grammy,

(and Gramps and Auntie Sally too)

Thank you for always attending the kids' functions at school and for their sporting events. We appreciate your driving and very often taking time off of work to support Isaiah and Anna. We feel very blessed and fortunate that you participate the way you do. Thank you!

Grammy, thank you for hanging out with Anna on Wednesday so I could have one last afternoon with Isaiah and his classmates during their Track and Field day. Also, thank you for pushing Anna for over 2 hours on the swing while I was gone. Not to mention the whole plumber thing that you had to be here for while I was gone. Thank you.

Love,
us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. We wouldn't want it any other way. I actually think my arms are a little thinner due to the pushing of the swing. Poor Anna had to wash the dishes because I just couldn't. :) :)
Grammy