Thursday, July 3, 2008
Just so You Know
I purchased some individual chocolate milk containers for Anna's birthday party last week. I thought since we rarely have real chocolate milk it may be a treat if one of the children's beverage choices be chocolate milk.
It was a hit and most of the kiddos at the party chose a chocolate milk. I have a few left over and I just noticed a warning on the one of the bottles that I'm really feeling bad about. I'm wondering if I should alert the parents and let them know what the warning said. Nobody has called though and said their children were sick so I may just let it go.
This is what the warning said: WARNING - Contains Milk