Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guest Room

When my mom helped with Anna's room she also helped with the guest room downstairs. The ceilings got a fresh coat of white paint and I picked out a very dark sage color, Dried Thyme is the name.

Northridge Ranch's guest room is now taking reservations.

The color never really shows up accurately. I know for Anna's room a couple folks commented on her "lavender" colored bed. In actuality the bed is painted a blue color, like a dark cornflower blue, if that makes sense.


Anyhow, this room is done and after Anna's 3rd birthday party on Saturday I'll contemplate the next room.

5 comments:

LadyD said...

I'm sure Wade and KaraJo will be up there soon on their 4 wheeler, looks like a B&B waiting to happen! Beautiful color choices! I love the wall color~
:)

Anonymous said...

May I be your guest? The room looks soooo nice. The curtains look so European hung that way.
All the rooms look fantastic. Great job and lots of hard work.
mom

erin said...

Pretty quilt!

Kara Jo said...

I like the quilt, too.

Good job, Ladies!

Laura, I was thinking the same thing...

Kelli said...

Katie, that looks great! I always have trouble picking stuff out to hang on the walls. I love the fishing rod!