Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bet You Never Knew...

We were running some errands and both kiddos were in the car with me. Isaiah ponders things while we drive and informed me he would really like to have a "jumpoline". Oh really? Yep, he thinks they would be fun.

While doing the bedtime routine Isaiah filled me in on a conversation he overheard between some first grade girls in his class. Apparently the garment that mom's wear on the upper part of their body is called a "brawths". I pretended to be confused at which point Isaiah explained further. Isaiah didn't feel the need to join in the conversation but told me he thought so-and-so was wrong and that it's just called underwear. I told him he was in fact correct and that if so-and-so feels the need to educate her classmates on this topic further he could just state that isn't really appropriate to talk about at school. Good grief!

No comments: