Friday, August 3, 2007

Misc.

First off, Isaiah was saddened by the bridge collapse. He didn't see too much but he did notice the school bus and wondered about the children. I explained to him what happened as best I could without too many details. He was glad the children on the bus were all okay. This led to conversation about what he wants to be when he grows up. He told me he wants to invent real web fluid (think spiderman) and will go to all the police officers and tell them how to use it. He wants everyone in the world to be mandated to have web fluid on them at all times so that if they do fall they can just shoot out the fluid and be safe.

Secondly, Michelle Duggar from Arkansas apparently had baby #17 yesterday. I thought I needed a break today because of VBS all week. This talented mama homeschools her children and I think they are a christian family. You could probably go to Discovery Health Channel's website and find out more info. You might be able to google the family as well. Man, I'm worn out just thinking about her job.

Third, Isaiah just asked me if when I was little I had vacuum cleaners. I told him I did. He was wondering if it looked like ours or if it was the old fashion kind. I have no idea what he means by that so I just appeased him by saying it was an old fashion kind.

All very random, I know. That's just what's floating around between my ears to day.

No comments: