Thursday, August 9, 2007

Customer Service

After leaving Target yesterday Isaiah had a thought. Isaiah mentioned that Target was "kid-friendly". I asked what he meant by that and he said Target people were nice to kids.

Mama: What makes you say that?
Isaiah: You know our Target helper? She's always nice.

I, unaware we had a Target helper, asked for a second time what he meant by that.

Isaiah: The lady that checks us out.
Mama: Oh...which one?
Isaiah: The one we always see.
Mama: What color hair does she have?
Isaiah: I don't know either black or blond. Yeah, it's one of those two.

After many more questions regarding our "Target helper's" description I think I finally figured out who he was talking about. I don't think that she's any more friendly or helpful to us as she is to her other customers. I just think we are at Target so often that Isaiah has developed a one-sided friendship with the check-out lady. I'm thinking I should probably plan a bit better so I'm able to stop at Target less often. I'm afraid we may have to invite out "Target helper" over for Isaiah's birthday party otherwise.

1 comment:

Carla said...

What? Go to Target less? But it's so
nice, there!! I'm with Isaiah. They are very friendly.
Love that picture of my friend!!