Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crazy Animals

When I was little I loved those huge shredded wheat biscuits for breakfast. I loved them I tell you. I think I only enjoyed them because afterwards I'd gallop through the house all day and pretend to be a horse. Shredded Wheat, hay..... what's the difference?

Today for our morning snack Isaiah and Anna munched on Kix cereal. Anna wanted milk Isaiah wanted dry. Fine. I then look over to see Isaiah eating his dry Kix out of his bowl like a dog! What?! I just didn't even care because I overheard Isaiah tell Anna to pretend the cereal is the dog food at Opa's farm. Good grief. Whatever. Have fun.

3 comments:

NoOtherName said...

Hey! You're Katie R.! I've been wondering who you were on all those comments, and now I know!

Thanks for all your hard work at VBS, Katie--you did a great job and it was really fun working in crafts.

Now I have a new blog to read, Mama Tembo!

kristi noser said...

Where are you?

tracy said...

katie, this is great, I can read all about the kids and not even talk to you, althought talking would be nicer.